Frumtak Ventures has been recognised as one of Iceland’s strongest companies for 2020. Only 2% of Icelandic companies meet those requirements.
An event was held in Harpa concert hall on the 21st of October where Svana Gunnardóttir on behalf of Frumtak Ventures accepted the acknowledgement.
To be eligible, companies have to meet the following requirements:
- Categorised by Creditinfo in risk category 1,2 or 3
- Positive EBIT for the fiscal years 2018-2020
- Positive operating profit for the fiscal years 2018-2020
- Equity ratio at least 20% for the fiscal years 2018-2020
- Total assets at least ISK 100m for the fiscal years 2018-2020
Frumtak Ventures is grateful for the recognition and it is a true honour to be listed ad one of Iceland’s strongest companies.